Services are able to be accessed by any child and family regardless of background by contacting Performcare at 877-652-7624. Children are eligible for IIC services if they meet the clinical criteria, as reviewed and determined by Performcare. Please call today!
Our New Jersey-based Therapist, Counseling, and Mental Health professionals have a wide range of specialties, work with a large variety of diagnoses, and are culturally representative of the families in the region. We can help you with:
- Oppositional Behavior
- Conduct Disorder
- Substance abuse
- School challenges
- Family challenges
- Marital and relationships challenges
- Elderly care
- And More
Intensive In-Community Service (IIC) Mental Health Services
We offer a unique and highly effective mental health program for children and their families. Intensive In-Community Services are analytical, focused, goal-oriented, and needs-based clinical intervention that addresses the emotional and behavioral challenges of children and adolescents with moderate to high needs. Services typically occur in the home but can be conducted in the community depending on treatment needs.
Family Therapy and Consultation Services has a group of highly dedicated Therapists and Behavior Assistants that are able to meet the needs of the children and families that we serve.
FTXCS therapists are credentialed:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Marriage Family Therapist (LAMFT)
FTXCS therapists are trained in:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Structural Family Therapy
- Trauma-Focused CBT
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- The Nurtured Heart Approach
- The Arc-Grow model
- And More
The IIC Services are intended to be part of a comprehensive plan of care that is driven by the youth and family to address assessed needs. The interventions are contoured to meet the unique needs of the youth and are reflective of her/his cultural values and norms and utilize the strengths of the youth and family.